The Trust-wide Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy is available to view below.
Enable Trust Safeguarding Statement
Enable Trust is committed to safeguarding children and staff and enabling children to thrive, feel safe and to succeed. We are committed to:
- creating safe environments for children and young people through robust safeguarding practices
- ensuring that adults who work in the school, including volunteers are proactive in keeping children safe
- robust safe recruitment processes that are in place and adhered to
- making sure staff are trained, know how to respond to concerns and keep-up-to-date with policy and practice
- teaching children and young people about staying safe
- maintaining an environment where children feel confident to approach any member of staff if they have a worry or problem
Protecting children and maximising their opportunities for health and happiness are implemented in the schools’ through the Trust Safeguarding & Child Protection policy.
The Trustee responsible for safeguarding is Nicola Jones and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.