Enable Trust Safeguarding Statement
Enable Trust is committed to safeguarding children and enabling children to thrive, feel safe and to succeed. We are committed to:
- creating safe environments for children and young people through robust safeguarding practices
- ensuring that adults who work in the school, including volunteers, don't pose a risk to children
- making sure staff are trained, know how to respond to concerns and keep-up-to-date with policy and practice
- teaching children and young people about staying safe
- maintaining an environment where children feel confident to approach any member of staff if they have a worry or problem
Protecting children and maximising their opportunities for health and happiness are implemented in the schools’ safeguarding policies at each school.