The Enable Trust Holistic Outreach Service (ETHOS) provides advice and support to mainstream settings in relation to pupils with complex Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). We are committed to sharing our extensive knowledge and experience of SEND in pre-school, primary, secondary and beyond, and we offer a wide range of services, such as:
- Specific outreach support for individual pupils
- Advice on Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP) outcomes
- Developing strategies for pupil communication and social skills
- Advice on sensory processing needs
- Staff training sessions, e.g. Supporting pupils with autism, Reading & Phonics Skills for SEND, Positive Behaviour Support Plans, and more.
We provide a range of packages, including consultations, on-site visits, in-house training, reciprocal visits and bespoke arrangements.
Please download our brochure and for more information, contact our Outreach Co-ordinator, Gemma Britton, email@example.com